Digital Marketing Trends in 2021
Latest digital marketing trends in 2021 PPC! Everyone in the digital marketing industry is keen to search and read exactly these phrases every year. PPC marketing strategies are the real goal-makers, and every year they define and redirect the digital marketing trends in 2021. They help companies with more conversion rates, leads, and traffics to their websites.
Digital Marketing technology is highly dynamic new digital marketing trends in 2021 keeps on coming and change the ways of digital marketing trends. Some of the latest digital marketing trends in 2021 are AI, Instagram reels, web development and designing, email marketing, video marketing, etc.
Digital Marketing Trends in 2021
Let’s first take a look at the newer tactics in digital marketing trends in 2021 to help you stay at the forefront. Whatever the game-changing PPC strategies emerged since its formation, below are the Digital Marketing Trends in 2021, foreseen as the fastest and the revolutionary year of the century.
- SERP (Search Engine Results Page)
- Paid Advertising (Amazon, Google….)
- Remarketing Advertising
- Display Advertising
- Responsive Search Ads
- Video Advertising
There are still many other existing traditional and effective PPC mechanisms in the digital marketing trends in 2021.
SERP (Search Engine Results Page) is the result page you happen to see when you Google something. When a user searches with some keywords, Google analyzes the intent of the user behind that search and filters the websites with the most relevant information. Digital marketing trends in 2021 returns to the user with a list of organic pages and paid Advertisements.
A common result page would have both,
- Organic listing
- Paid listing
The tendency of a user to click on the first 3-4 links of a search result is what directs these two methods. While good content qualifies for the organic listing, some companies pay to get enlisted on the first page.
Google’s complex system controls the organic search results. To be listed on the organic result page, you require quality content, optimized SEO, and PPC. Paid results are displayed on the top and bottom of the organic search results and tagged with an Ad mark in a box.
There are two classes of SERP functions. CPM (Cost Per Mile) is where payment is for 1000 impressions and PPC (Pay Per Click) is where payment is for per click. The most prevalent and essential features in the SERP are as follows;
- Rich snippets
- Featured snippets
- Universal results
- Knowledge graph
- Google ads
- Google shopping
SERP ensures the best click-through rates and helps raise brand awareness with identifiable URLs. Google helps to gain more local businesses using the My Business module. The user can display content using different features and ideas.
As the name suggests, video advertising is the most vital PPC digital marketing trends in 2021. If you have the minimum budget and a creatively crafted video, there are tons of digital marketing trends in 2021 and its possibilities for lead conversions and sales boosts.
Some of the highlight features of digital marketing trends in 2021 – Video Advertising are as follows;
• AdWords manage video Ads, which makes them familiar and more accessible to a user.
• Deliver targeted video Ads based on the type of people, industry, geography, and conversion percentage. There are other filtering options available.
• Effortlessly remarket products based on the list of people engaged in video Ads
• Craft and define keywords of your preference for the Ad
• Ability to exclude video Ads in particular places if not found suitable
• If there is a video/YouTube channel available, you are all set to go promptly
• Video Ads are charged based on the user engagements (no engagement, no pay).
• Compile the list of engaged users and remarket quickly using other PPC methods.
To start with, you need to have an influencing thumbnail image to attract customers rather than a randomly chosen one. YouTube, being the most sought-after search engine other than Google, makes it easy to implement video Ads.
Creativity, craving for attention, a decent platform, vividness, and user-friendliness are the primary factors that proved a success for YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, etc…, and this is precisely where online marketers ponder on.
Kinds of video advertising;
• In-stream Ads (Ad that runs before a video)
• Outstream Ads (Ads shown on partner sites)
• Video Discovery Ads (YouTube Ads)
• Non-skippable in-stream ads (Ads that last for 15 seconds or less with no option to skip)
• Bumper Ads (mostly a 6 second or a lesser video – short and precise video with a message)
Users conceive video messages quicker due to their visual impact and narrative capability than text. Video Ads also showcase the whole product and its highlights in a few seconds, providing a broad idea to the user.
The future of digital marketing trends in 2021 is full of opportunities. We hope that this blog is about digital marketing trends in 2021 has been an interesting read for you? Let us know about your views on digital marketing trends in 2021. Contact webengrave.com